Year 12 Entry September 2019
Welcome to Upton Court Grammar 6th Form Admissions. Upton Court Grammar School 6th Form offers a varied curriculum to ensure that all students fulfil their academic and personal aspirations and became successful and engaged citizens.
In addition to studying 3 A levels, students have access to:
- Outstanding teaching by teachers who know their students well.
- Varied curriculum in collaboration with St Bernard’s Grammar.
- A positive culture supporting students to:
- Aim high
- Be kind
- Be proud
- Broad enrichment programme at UCGS, across the trust and in the community.
- Wellbeing programme.
- Leadership opportunities for all students.
- Advice and guidance to access a range of pathways.
- First class facilities.
Admissions process for current UCGS students
Admission process for students new to UCGS.
Applicants must ensure that all sections of the 6th form application form are complete including a personal statement of between 500 and 800 words. Incomplete applications will be returned for completion.